Re: Colour Luminosity/Contrast for form inputs/controls/components

> Seems a bit of a hack to require both border, and Outline
 ...and...
> Double line with two different colours would be awesome

As a Technique, this may very well address the problem statement, however
we must be careful not to be overly prescriptive of our expectations - we
cannot for example 'mandate' this as a Success Criteria going forward.

Cheers!

JF

--
John Foliot