Re: Re[4]: Colour Luminosity/Contrast for form inputs/controls/components

Josh,

We can't extend a SC from 2.0. We can add a new additional one for 2.1.

I don't recall a discussion about UI components and color contrast, it
could be we had too much else to worry about.

Many have wanted and frankly needed a SC like this to cover UI controls. So
I would totally agree with  creating a new one for 2.1.

Katie Haritos-Shea
703-371-5545