From: Katie Haritos-Shea [mailto:ryladog@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2016 12:10 AM
To: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Cc: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: Re: CFC: Silver TF Work Statement

+1 to the CfC

Katie Haritos-Shea
703-371-5545

On Nov 1, 2016 1:53 PM, "Jeanne Spellman" <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com<mailto:jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>> wrote:

I like the idea, although I don't think that verbal and conversational interfaces should have a special callout, as that implies that it would be the focus of new technologies we are addressing.  We certainly want to include them, but not to the exclusion of others.  It brings too much attention to them, IMO.

How about this language?

These guidelines will address technological and cultural web accessibility requirements. These guidelines strive to anticipate where the web and other internet technologies are headed so that the guidelines can continue to evolve.