Re: CFC: Silver TF Work Statement

+1 to Jeanne's take - we (working group) specifically went with an amended
version <https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Process_of_Designing_Silver> of the
"Greatest Flexibility Option
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Greatest_Flexibility_Option>" in order to
have a better ability to address emerging technologies and changes in
interactions, so I don't think it makes sense to specify scope (even
through implication) at this stage.

-Shawn