Re: CfC: Silver process

Hi Lisa,

We expect the group of stakeholders to be a large number of people (like
50-100?).  I certainly would not expect one person to represent the
diversity of challenges of COGA.

We will be setting up a form where members of the WCAG WG and the public
can submit names or organizations that are possible stakeholders.  Once
that form is ready (probably next week), I would urge you to submit
multiple names or organizations representing the diversity of cognitive,
learning, emotional and other disabilities.  The form will be open for
at least a month so you can bookmark it and submit a name or
organization whenever you are inspired to think of someone.

Once the form is ready, I would also encourage you to also submit names
or organizations who could give insights into other areas of
accessibility that you know, including assistive technology engineers,
web or app developers, designers, academics, policy makers, legal,
browsers, authoring tools, etc.  (LOL, we need to formalize a broad list
that I can copy/paste instead of having to think of the list every time
I try to write these examples.)

We are scrambling to ramp up the work from the planning stage to action
stage of starting the research.  Bear with us for a couple weeks while
we get organized.   :)

It's really exciting to get to work after discussing the possibilities
for so many months.  We are eager to start collecting recommendations
from WCAG WG and others in the field.

jeanne