Re: CfC: Approve draft charter for AC review

The thing that helps me accept the three-year discussion in the current
charter is that it does not refer to normative or non-normative guidance.
We currently update "accessibility guidance" every six months and we are
not going against the intent of the charter if we decide to provide non
normative accessibility guidance rather than a brand-new WCAG version after
3 years.

At least this is how I understand it when I read the document currently.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
Tel:  613.235.4902