Re: CfC: Approve draft charter for AC review

Wayne,
The charter has no commitment to a two year plan, in fact the word “two” doesn’t appear in the charter at all.

There is a stated intent for a three year schedule: "The Working Group intends to produce updated guidance for accessibility on a regular interval of approximately three years, starting with WCAG 2.1.”

Does three years work better for you?

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick
Group Product Manager, Standards and Accessibility
Adobe

akirkpat@adobe.com
http://twitter.com/awkawk