Re: Re[4]: CfC: Approve draft charter for AC review

Yes,  I agree it is editorial, given our consensus on the call.

Removing the sentence will address my concerns, and will allow us to make
these decisions in due process rather than rushed without full
consideration of implications...

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*