Re: CfC: Approve draft charter for AC review

Hi David,

I think we did reach a place where the majority of the group members,  at least on the call, could live with us signaling a more regular update cycle.

The question is what form that would take.  The balance seems to be signalling intent to have a three year cycle, but not necessarily committing to it.  We can review our status at those times,  and release new SCs etc if we feel it is appropriate at that time.

That seems to be the most reasonable way to work it. I'm also exercising some faith and goodwill towards the work of the Silver team, that after 2.1 is live,  we will be well into the FPWD of Silver.

If this is the case and the work is substantial and taking real shape then the efforts/energy of the group will go fully behind Silver. Otherwise maintaining a more regular dot.x release cycle is a practical alternative to allow us to keep WCAG a vibrant relevant standard.

Can you live with this?

Thanks

Josh

Sent from TypeApp