Re: charter update with two year cycle

I think Gregg, David and Katie have described my own concerns much better
then I could have. Just the fact that there are a lot of people with these
concerns mean it should be addressed. We've seen the arguments and they
haven't been convincing either way. So we need to look for a solution.

To the pro-2 year people, is there anything you can think of that can help
address the concerns of the people who are against it?

And for the people against the 2-year release, are there anything you can
think of that would allow for faster release of success criteria, while
keeping to a 5+ year WCAG update schedule?

Let's see if we can solve this people :)

Wilco

--
*Wilco Fiers* - Senior Accessibility Engineer