From: Laura Carlson [mailto:laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 3, 2016 10:07 AM
To: Katie Haritos-Shea <ryladog@gmail.com>
Cc: AlastairCampbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>; WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>; public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Combining the sizing SCs

Hi Katie, Alastair, and all,

I wonder if we make a new combined SC for those 2, we should fold in the current  "Seeing All Interface Elements" too. All 3 (Seeing All Interface Elements, Size of All Content, and "Text Size") seem to overlap.

Thanks,
Laura

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/Seeing_All_Interface_Elements

Reference  LVFT Success Criteria Progress Table:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/Tracking_Success_Criteria_Progress

--
Laura L. Carlson