Re: Failures Definition (Problem?)

Hi Christophe,

Agreed, but that is also the root of my concern. From the link you
provided, I see this:

"...the conforming version can be reached from the non-conforming page..."

​...which for me reinforces the idea that using an alternative technique is
out of scope, it has to be an alternative *page*. My concern is that is
actually an anti-pattern we've striven to avoid for years now, and if
nothing else we should look to further clarify what it is we actually
mean.​

JF