Re: Should we talk about an icon for transcripts in WCAG 2.1?

To All,
This really reminds me of the arguments people had about wheel chair ramps.
Architects thought they were ugly. Now we just design beautiful buildings
with ramps.

An icon might be nice, but a professional page architect should be able to
make the word transcript fit into the scheme in an attractive way.

Wayne