RE: Re[3]: What should we do with a long success criteria?

From: josh@interaccess.ie [mailto:josh@interaccess.ie]
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2016 10:19 AM

Very interesting thread, and thanks to all for input. I think Greggs comment about stuffing an SC with too many provisions is something we really need to remember when drafting SCs. While it seems like it is going to create more potential SCs, I'd rather see more with clearer requirments rather than fewer that are stuffed with too much and difficult to satisfy.
[Jason] I also think Gregg is right in saying that we should strive to define general concepts, where possible, that capture the instances we want, instead of creating long lists that run the risk of being unclear and non-exhaustive.
In the case of the proposal under discussion, I think it’s actually a list of separate but related requirements, raising the question whether it’s actually best written as a Guideline with a series of success criteria under it.
I have issues to raise with the proposal itself, but that’s a separate discussion.

Thank you for your compliance.