RE: Re[2]: Checklist for Proposals

From: josh@interaccess.ie [mailto:josh@interaccess.ie]
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2016 10:35 AM

A substantive suggestion: in item 4, where a new Guideline is needed, perhaps it should be proposed separately and then referred to by each Success Criterion proposal that is related to it.
Sorry Jason, I don't understand how this idea is different from the current process? I feel like I'm missing something here! It maybe obvious, but please clarify your reasoning for me.
[Jason] The suggestion was that, instead of proposing a new guideline as part of the proposal for each success criterion that requires it, there should be one proposal for the new Guideline that is then referred to in each success criterion proposal that would fall under it. That is, Guideline proposals would be separate and distinct from Success Criteria proposals.
Does this help to clarify the issue?

Thank you for your compliance.