Re: Proposed SC: Unique Titles - or - Unique & Updated Titles

As different user groups rely on either or both the title element and page title (typically h1) to identify the current page I'd like to see the SC requiring the page title and title element being somewhat in unison - that is providing the same information per rendered page.