Re: Re: What should we do with a long success criteria?

That could work, Thanks Jon
Another, maybe clearer option, is to allow separate techniques for each itemized item.
(Each list item will have a separate number anyway)
This would have the effect of making them act like separate success criteria whilst grouping them together

It really comes down to do we want to group them together. I think it makes them easier to implement and follow.

All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Mon, 08 Aug 2016 23:18:57 +0300 Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com> wrote ----

> finally, you can’t do sufficient techniques for an SC like this unless the technique would satisfy all of the parts (which won’t be true for any technique I know of)

In the current WCAG understanding docs there are some places where it says follow one of these techniques AND one from a list -- see sc 3.3.2.

Also sc 3.3.1 says for situation A use this and for situation B do this and techniques are listed and then there is another technique list.

Jon

Sent from my iPhone