Re: Volunteers needed for 3 comments

Hi Andrew,

After looking at issues 212 and 204, I concur with the commenter. These are
minor editorial edits that recognize reality as it is writ today.

I've not messed with the GitHub repo in the past, but happy to muddle away
at it unless somebody else with more editorial experience wants to take it
on.

JF

--
John Foliot