Re: What should we do with a long success criteria?

good point

if all in one — and you miss one bit — you fail the SC

Also- as you point out-  each requirement is its own provision in a standard

finally, you can’t do sufficient techniques for an SC like this unless the technique would satisfy all of the parts (which won’t be true for any technique I know of)

Also - evaluation sheets -  advice - etc are all complicated

gregg