RE: Parallax and vestibular disorders

Alistair,

This is a really interesting question.

I have always covered automatic background scrolling (like on single page apps) under 2.2.2, but user-initiated, and animation of page content, are new parameters indeed, at least for 2.2.2.

​​​​​I have added COGA to this discussion to see what they have discussed around this issue.

Thanks for bringing this up!

* katie *

Katie Haritos-Shea
Principal ICT Accessibility Architect (WCAG/Section 508/ADA/AODA)