Re: (WCAG 2.1) Do we want to replace ​"programmatically determined link context" in 2.4.4 with "Accessible Name"?

Plus another one for Greg's comment.
One can also use title or aria-describedby  to qualify what  the
linked text "Read more"  relates to ... that is not an accessible
name.
I do not think 2.4.4 needs any tinkering.
What is needed, is to coax AT manufacturers to support sufficient
techniques that will enable users to read sentence / para / list item
/ closest preceding heading so that they can determine context without
moving focus away from the link.
Regards,
Sailesh Panchang