Re: 1.4.2 audio control, do we want to require the stop mechanism to be more discoverable?

It appears there is no key combination in Chrome to mute a tab even though
the functionality is available to mouse users.

There is a 3rd party plugin that does this.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mute-tab-shortcuts/opcjanmpjbdbdpnjfjbboacibokblbhl

I filed a bug with Chrome
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=627771

This should definitely be available to keyboard users by default as it is
on FireFox.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*