Re: Ethics of user testing and people with cognitive disabilities

Hi David -

The Research Questions Task Force has formed and is in its recruiting phase:

https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/task-forces/research-questions/

Announcements have gone out in various places, including a repeat to the
WAI Interest Group yesterday:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2016JulSep/0039.html

Jason White, the initial facilitator, has also reached out to former
RDWG participants he knew about.

I'm sure the TF would welcome your participation. You can follow
instructions in the above resources.

I let Jason know yesterday about this thread. It might be a thread we
should move to the RQTF, where we hope to have a collection of people
who can offer guidance on ethics questions.

Michael