Re: Ethics of user testing and people with cognitive disabilities

I should also mention that she was very happy to help me/us in this way of
allowing others to begin to understand what works on the web for her and
what doesn't, and she would be very pleased if it helped others with
similar disabilities... and said she would love to help anytime.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
Tel:  613.235.4902