Re: 1100% may be physically impossible and still not achieve the results on smaller monitors

you are right

we need to thoroughly test something that high - and be sure that

a) it is doable on most pages (all pages we scope it for)
 -  redoing it  with that much enlargement is a lot.

b) people need that much will want it without the additional benefits of a screen enlarger
400% without all the tracking etc (that comes with a screen enlarger) might be tricky.
and how do they need 400% on the web content but not the browser itself or anything else on the desktop?    how do they use those?

gregg