Re: Jonathan's concern: Zoom in responsive drops content

again remember that not ALL content can be responsive and still be useful

a map that flows??

an excel sheet?

tables in general ?   all ?

an interactive site teaching parabolic trajectories bus showing a cannon that shoots a cannonball across the screen ?

angry birds?

many games?

the periodic table?

the visible horse body  (showing innards)

gregg