From: Alastair Campbell [mailto:acampbell@nomensa.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2016 3:54 AM
To: Jonathan Avila; GLWAI Guidelines WG org
Subject: Re: Transient states

Hi Jonathan,

I agree, the normative text doesn’t appear to make an exception for interactive or transitory states. (I was one of the people surprised by the previous response.)

I’m not sure what you’d be raising a bug on though? The previous WG response?

Perhaps undoing that means adding some text to the understanding page for 1.4.3/1.4.6 to make clear it applies to visible transitory states (e.g. focus & hover).

Cheers,

-Alastair