Re: Color Contrast (was RE: Coming to a decision on 2.2 - which has long since been lost in this thread)

And that's why I asked how we programmatically determine the meaning of an
icon. Perhaps if they were standardized (and supported) in the Unicode
space? There are lots of variant appearances of even common icons like
search.