Re: Color Contrast (was RE: Coming to a decision on 2.2 - which has long since been lost in this thread)

I guess that is where interpretation is different.

2.4.7 explicitly states "for any keyboard operable control". If it fails
2.1.1 it is not keyboard operable and 2.4.7 does not apply.

Regards,
James

--
Regards, James

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
James Nurthen | Principal Engineer, Accessibility
Phone: +1 650 506 6781 <tel:+1%20650%20506%206781> | Mobile: +1 415 987
1918 <tel:+1%20415%20987%201918> | Video: james.nurthen@oracle.com
<sip:james.nurthen@oracle.com>
Oracle Corporate Architecture
500 Oracle Parkway | Redwood Cty, CA 94065