Re: Coming to a decision on 2.2

Hi Mike

1.4.3 does NOT REQUIRE high contrast.    It requires a minimum contrast.

It required 4.5:1      High contrast is 20:1

Because of other provisions in WCAG low contrast can also be done — and is recommended.

The whole WCAG is designed to allow customization of presentation to people with different disabilities.  It does not in any way prescribe any presentation or limit presentation of information in any way.

Where is all the misinformation coming from?

gregg