Re: Coming to a decision on 2.2

Hi Alan,
> Ok, so with your example of stronger color contrast, how will it
> âEURoesatisfy the original WCAG 2.0."
Because to satisfy a stronger extension means that the parameters of the
luminosity ratio used in the original SC have been surpassed. Is that clear?
> [...] IâEUR^(TM)m sure the development community will say, âEURoewhy
> should we meet a stronger color contrast for LV extension if our
> current contrast meets the original already?âEUR? based on this
> definition.
Because a new extension may be addressing a user need that wasn't
envisioned in the original SC or guideline (just saying for the purposes
of illustration).

Thanks

Josh