RE: Coming to a decision on 2.2

From: ALAN SMITH [mailto:alands289@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2016 3:12 PM

I am confused as a requirements management lead for many years, how can something be an additional requirement “over and above” and yet still satisfy the original? The two cannot co-exist.

I understand the point to be that the extended/additional requirement is written in such a way that anything which satisfies it necessarily satisfies the original (unmodified) success criterion.

Also, has anyone taken these new extension requirements and seen if in fact they actually can be applied in such a way?

Take the contrast ratio requirement and substitute a more demanding value by increasing the ratio.

Thank you for your compliance.