RE: Coming to a decision on 2.2

I can see and suggest relating any new SC to a specific WCAG 2 SC  number
when it makes sense to do so - such as a new level of Minimum Contrast from
LV such as; 1.4.3 + LV -- or -- 1.4.3.1LV. In the circumstances where there
is not relevant existing WCAG 2 SC and a new one needs to be added such as;
(for say a touch target size) place it under the relevant Guideline (which
I'll pretend a new GL '2.5 Make content East to Operate' (for example only)
add a new SC 2.5.1-Mobile: Touch Target (Minimum).

In any case, developers and tester will be using multiple checklists.

I am not married to this suggestion. It is just an idea.

My two cents.

Katie Haritos-Shea
703-371-5545