RE: Question #2 on 4.1.1 Parsing - what it covers - ARIA? and How? - and SVG

Which means?

These are validation errors and not WCAG parsing errors?  Given 4.1.1 “Note: Start and end tags that are missing a critical character in their formation, such as a closing angle bracket or a mismatched attribute value quotation mark are not complete.”…………………….??

​​​​​

* katie *

Katie Haritos-Shea
Senior Accessibility SME (WCAG/Section 508/ADA/AODA)