Re: Issue 80 and F3

Thank you James. I should have included the reference.

I am still worried about not having a trustworthy method for removing
backgrounds that interfere with user's ability to process detail. It just
seems to me that if a person misuses a parameter for an undocumented
purpose and it interferes with assistive technology (High Contrast Mode)
then it is an accessibility failure. Now the SC it violates may not be
1.1.1. It is probably 1.3.1 or 4.1.1.

Wayne