Re: Question #2 on 4.1.1 Parsing - what it covers - ARIA? and How? - and SVG

Hi John,

SVG is (and has always been) XML-based, and the conformance sections of
both SVG 1.1 [1] and SVG Tiny [2] required well-formed code, so SVG
content that meets the SVG conformance criteria also meets SC 4.1.1.

[1] SVG 1.1 (Second Edition) – 16 August 2011: Conformance criteria:
<http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/conform.html>.
[2] SVG Tiny 1.2 – 20081222: Conformance Criteria:
<http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGTiny12/conform.html>

Best regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe
Akademischer Mitarbeiter

“It is possible to make a living making free software for freedom
instead of closed-source proprietary malware for cops.”
Jacob Appelbaum,
<http://dissenter.firedoglake.com/2012/12/28/jacob-appelbaum-on-resisting-the-surveillance-state/>