Re: Question on 4.1.1 Parsing - what it covers

Hi sailesh,

Apologies have been distracted. I did see your email and have put the
bookmarklet on GitHub

https://twitter.com/stevefaulkner/status/685507894838718466

Note the bookmarklet is constrained by the output of the validator, in the
case of unknown attributes it is difficult to filter, as there is no way to
differentiate between unknown and malformed.

I also recently wrote an article about what I think the parsing criteria
requires:
https://www.paciellogroup.com/blog/2015/11/wcag-2-0-parsing-criterion-is-a-pita/

Regards

SteveF