Re: Question on 4.1.1 Parsing - what it covers

Hi Katie,

As far as I understand, SC 4.1.1 covers only the four parsing errors
that are explicitly mentioned, and no other ones.

Best regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe
Akademischer Mitarbeiter

“It is possible to make a living making free software for freedom
instead of closed-source proprietary malware for cops.”
Jacob Appelbaum,
<http://dissenter.firedoglake.com/2012/12/28/jacob-appelbaum-on-resisting-the-surveillance-state/>