Re: Re[7]: Thoughts on pull request?

My suggestion is to use "You are here" as an aria-label for the nav element. People seeing it on the page will recognize it as a breadcrumb trail (even if they don't know the term) and don't need additional information, and "You are here" will provide context to persons using a screen reader who are unable to see it.
"Breadcrumb" and "Breadcrumb trail" are designer and developer jargon.
Mike