From: Srinivasu Chakravarthula <srinivasu.chakravarthula@deque.com<mailto:srinivasu.chakravarthula@deque.com>>
Date: Monday, January 11, 2016 at 10:57
To: "paul.adam@deque.com<mailto:paul.adam@deque.com>" <paul.adam@deque.com<mailto:paul.adam@deque.com>>
Cc: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com<mailto:akirkpat@adobe.com>>, WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org<mailto:w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: Thoughts on pull request?

Yes, if at all needed, using aria-labelledby would be a good idea.
Thanks,
Srini

Best regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula
Sr. Accessibility Consultant, Deque<http://deque.com>
Hand phone: +91 709 380 3855

Deque University<http://dequeuniversity.com> | Follow me on Twitter<http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu> | Connect on LinkedIn<http://linkedin.com/in/srinivasuc> | About Me<http://about.me/srinivasuc>

Technology is a gift to everyone; let's create inclusive digital experience

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 9:19 PM, Paul J. Adam <paul.adam@deque.com<mailto:paul.adam@deque.com>> wrote:
How about “Current Page” ? :)

I do agree there’s no need for an aria-label or a better idea would be to use aria-labelledby and point to the ID of the “you are here” string.

Paul J. Adam
Accessibility Evangelist
www.deque.com<http://www.deque.com>