Re: Thoughts on pull request?

Hi Andrew,

I'm thinking it may depend on audience.

Technical web folks will know what breadcrumbs are as they are an
established pattern in the profession. However, lay people will likely
not know what breadcrumbs are.

imho if the example won't be copied to production sites and the target
audience is typically developers "breadcrumbs" should be fine.
"Location" or some generic variant of "Location" may be better for
production sites meant for non-tech audiences.

Kindest Regards,
Laura

--
Laura L. Carlson