RE: Principle 4 - Robust (was Re: Help needed with numbering success criteria for WCAG 2.1)

> So let's not get sidetracked, as that also doesn't help for swift discussions ;)

I disagree -- the exceptions are relevant to the discussion and I rather discuss those now without rushing into something that we later have to scrap because something was rammed through.  As mentioned by others before -- the placement of the success criteria was one of the latter things done in WCAG 2 and the criteria should be built out first before finding the perfect place for it.  While the MATF is discussing this topic I'd like to hear Gregg's thoughts as ultimately this discussion will be blessed or not in the broader working group.

Jonathan