Re: Desktop view should not be conforming alternative to mobile view

On 28/06/2016 14:27, Mike Elledge wrote:
> Great suggestion, David! And I would also suggest that conforming mobile
> apps do not need to link to their desktop counterparts and we should
> make that explicit.

If they're conforming, it wouldn't matter either way, as the developers
likely don't see it as "since the mobile version is alternate to
desktop, I need to add the link", since they're treating the mobile
version as its own standalone version/thing. I don't therefore think
it's necessary (but don't feel overly strongly about it if you feel an
extra note / parenthetical sentence should be added to that definition)

Patrick H. Lauke