Re[2]: Help needed with numbering success criteria for WCAG 2.1

Hi John,

>I would be interested in this activity. I have some thoughts on this
>already (I know, shocking huh?),
Thanks a mil, your enthusiasm is as always appreciated.

>but I'm also interested to hear other's ideas as well. Do you envision
>this as an asynchronous activity done mostly via the wiki, or do you
>anticipate a separate conference call (or 3) to do the deep dive here?
Actually, both. Lets discuss more tomorrow on the call and gather +1s
from all interested parties. I see that we need a small group, to really
investigate this and come up with proposals for the wider group. Those
who can't make the call tomorrow, can of course express an interest here
and participate async-ly as they desire.

Thanks

Josh