Re: Proposed SC on notification of dynamic changes to apage

Thanks Rachel and Jason

I think this is an important hole to plug and it's not covered in the
current SC proposal ... I've tried to weave it into the existing proposal,
but it is beginning to get a bit long and winding. I think it could stand
alone as another success criteria. How about this?

*SC x.x.x Loading/Busy:* Programmatic notification is provided for each
initially loaded (Level AA)

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*