From: Bradley Montgomery, Rachael L. [mailto:rbradley@mitre.org]
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2016 5:41 PM
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: New Member Introduction

Hello,

I’ve called in for two of the last three meetings but noticed that most folks were introducing themselves via email. My name is Rachael Bradley Montgomery. Its pronounced ra-shell though I answer to Rachel, Raquel or anything else as long as it’s clear I’m whose being referred to.  I expect the spelling/pronunciation to be a bit of a headache for the scribes for a while – sorry about that.

I have worked in human computer interaction and usability for 16 years and focused exclusively on accessibility for the past four. I work at the MITRE corporation in Mclean, Virginia (USA) and am their representative for the WAI. My masters is from University of Illinois, Champaign Urbana and PhD is from University of Maryland, College Park.  My passion is ensuring a comprehensive approach to accessibility across organizations.

I am excited to be a part of this community and the work you’re doing. If an opportunity to work on the cognitive task force comes up, I’d also like to help there.

Best regards,

Rachael