From: Andrew Kirkpatrick
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 10:53 AM
To: WCAG
Subject: Re: WCAG proposal for discussion

WCAGers -

We wanted to follow up on this item.

Yesterday on the call the attendees discussed this proposal and there was agreement that this is a good approach.  I encourage people to review the related minutes (http://www.w3.org/2016/05/10-wai-wcag-minutes.html) - it is the first topic on the call.

We are interested in the feedback and thoughts of others on this proposal.

Thanks,
AWK