Re: SCs for Mega Menu fails

I think it's worth investigating....

Could someone draft some language for a proposed Success Criteria... this
is the time to investigate new SCs... this next 3-5 months... after that I
expect we'll be settling in on word smithing, understanding, techniques for
new SCs etc... this is my experience from WCAG2.

1) what is the characteristic of the hover problem  ...
(i.e, certain type of hover, certain shape of hover, certain activation
speed of hover target?)
2) make sure it is sufficiently narrow to not include hovers that are OK.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
Tel:  613.235.4902