Re: SC for 'real' text over a busy background image

Another option is to have a two or more pixel - halo like - contrasting
color right behind/underneath the text (and on top of the busy background)
- as is often done in parrallel s rilling situations for 1.4.3 conformance

If the background is in motionat all, this calls in 2.2.2, stopping at a
logical places and ensuring that those stopping points meet the 1.4.3
contrast requirements.

Katie Haritos-Shea
703-371-5545
On May 10, 2016 11:45 AM, "Gregg Vanderheiden" <gregg@raisingthefloor.org>