From: josh@interaccess.ie [mailto:josh@interaccess.ie]
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2016 8:03 AM
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: SCs for Mega Menu fails

When a site has a large and distracting Mega Menu that is often triggered accidently on a mouse over, for example,
I think this should be a flagged as an issue for many users. The question is, are distracting Mega Menus (DMMs ;-)) considered a fail of either 3.2.1 On Focus/3.2.2 On Input ?
I personally don't think it's either but, I need a way of saying to a client - 'This thing is disorientating and will be confusing
for some PWDs, and regular users will thank you for removing it'  but if I can't call it out as a fail
of a pertinent SC - then my advice will likely be ignored.

So I'm wondering if (in the future) we need a new SC or change an existing one, to cover user input/interaction error?
Or do you guys think 3.2.1 On Focus/3.2.2 On Input are sufficient (with a small s).

Thanks

Josh